Administrative Support Associate
True Digital Surgery is a World Leader in Computer-Guided Microsurgery. We combine 3D visualization and guidance software applications focused on improving accuracy, efficiency and outcomes for surgeons and patients. Our medical imaging and guidance system employs advanced real-time 3D graphic capabilities and proprietary software that is sold to surgeons and hospitals all over the world.
The Administrative Support Associate provides high-level administrative support to company. This full-time position requires a self-reliant, highly motivated person able to work both independently and with a team. Must be able to multi-task in a fast pace environment in an organized, accurate, efficient manner. Ideal candidate is detailed-oriented, resourceful, punctual and reliable. Strong organizational and communication skills are a must. Legible handwriting and computer literacy required. Administrative duties as assigned by department managers, including handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for management.
SALARY AND PAY TRANSPARENCY
Salary range for this position is between $40,000 and $55,000. Base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience, education, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, equity, and all applicable company benefits.
The salary range and/or hourly pay rate listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job posting and may be modified in the future.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence, responding independently when possible.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Act as Receptionist and phone operator when necessary; “Director of First Impressions”
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports, update phone list, org chart and seating chart
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining records
- Maintain cleanliness of common areas including: conference room, copy room, break room and kitchen
- Place weekly grocery orders to restock kitchen for the following week
- Restock mini-fridge in conference room with water bottles, Order and setup lunch for corporate meetings
- Company events: Assist the G & A Team with event and party planning
- Schedule facilities maintenance both routinely and as needed (A/C, cleanings, electrical, handyman, etc.)
- Other administrative, facilities, or daily office operations related projects as assigned.
- Travel support for management: Bookings, confirmations, and other arrangements
- Manage bookings for conference rooms and update weekly calendars
- Order and setup meals and snacks for corporate meetings as needed
- Keep a working knowledge of CEO calendar, and assist with meeting bookings
- Other assisting tasks as assigned
Accounts Payable Support
- Enter invoices into QuickBooks
- AP Filing
- Assist with check runs, mailings
- Work with Accounting Manager on other duties, as assigned
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly in positive or negative situations and responds well to questions.
- Team Work - Balances team and individual responsibilities and contributes to building a positive team.
- Cost Consciousness - Conserves organizational resources.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner and reacts well under pressure and follows through on commitments.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Demonstrate ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals; effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Demonstrate ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Demonstrate ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, and Outlook.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include color, distance and close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment
To respond to this opportunity, please apply through this ad.
For more information about us, please visit www.truedigitalsurgery.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.