About True Digital Surgery®
With a nearly two-decade legacy of creating cutting-edge medical devices, True Digital Surgery® is advancing its innovative 3D surgery digital platform through the integration of optics and robotics with augmented reality and machine learning that result in life-extending outcomes for both surgeons and patients.
The Manager, Strategic Sourcing and Procurement will manage all aspects of strategic sourcing, procurement, purchasing, planning, receiving, logistics, materials management, production scheduling, inventory control, and supply planning. The manager will make extensive use of MRP and export data to Excel for creation of dashboards for management reporting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Management of the overall process, systems and personnel involved in the strategic sourcing, procurement, receiving, logistics, inventory, materials management and production scheduling of TDS medical device imaging products
• Ensure on time and quality delivery for services or products purchased
• Provide assistance to accounting or other related financial departments to resolve any issues related to suppliers or materials
• Communicate order status to program management, project leads and management
• Maintain accurate and current information in the MRP system (supplier, costing, inventory, delivery etc)
• Other duties as assigned by the VP of Operations and Program Management
SPECIALIZED JOB KNOWLEDGE
To excel in this position, an individual would benefit from the following competencies:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include color, distance and close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment
To respond to this opportunity, please apply through this ad.
For more information about us, please visit www.truedigitalsurgery.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.