Full Charge Bookkeeper
True Digital Surgery is a World Leader in Computer-Guided Microsurgery. We combine 3D visualization and guidance software applications focused on improving accuracy, efficiency and outcomes for surgeons and patients. Our medical imaging and guidance system employs advanced real-time 3D graphic capabilities and proprietary software that is sold to surgeons and hospitals all over the world.
The Full Charge Bookkeeper is responsible for the day to day financial record keeping and reporting of the company, under the supervision of the Director of Finance, with additional duties and responsibilities as required under the direction of Administration and Operations management. This position is also responsible for assisting with payroll and supporting budget and forecasting activities, as well as some work with inventory tracking. This position also requires assistance with daily administrative and support duties and activities.
SALARY AND PAY TRANSPARENCY
Salary range for this position is between $26 and $35 an hour. Base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience, education, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, equity, and all applicable company benefits.
The salary range and/or hourly pay rate listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job posting and may be modified in the future.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Record numerical and financial data to produce financial records.
- Ensure financial data is entered correctly and accurately.
- Enter journal entries to debit and credit the company’s accounts.
- Generate accounting and audit reports for cash receipts, accounts payable and receivable, expenditures, and profits and losses.
- Reconcile and report differences or issues found in financial records.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Support budget and forecasting activities.
- Advise staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Work with the tax accountant to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
- Assist with bi-weekly and special payroll processing as required.
- Work with operations/purchasing to track inventory and perform auditing activities.
- Support CEO and other department members with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Assist administration with weekly grocery orders and deliveries, as well as occasional catering orders for meetings and events.
- Assist administration with occasional coordination of facilities needs and scheduling.
- Assist administration with occasional event planning for company events and meetings.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and financial data analysis.
- Ability to use accounting software to record, store, and analyze financial data.
- Ability to efficiently operate a 10-key calculator or equivalent and other related office equipment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Quickbooks software.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates degree with accounting coursework preferred.
- At least three years of bookkeeping experience required, preferably in the manufacturing industry.
Demonstrate ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals; effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Demonstrate ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Demonstrate ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have strong computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. The individual should also be able to use Customer Resource Management (CRM) and Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) software systems.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include color, distance and close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment
To respond to this opportunity, please apply through this ad.
For more information about us, please visit www.truedigitalsurgery.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.